« Curry on Speaking English at Saucats airfield (LFCS) | Main | Touring Home-Built Jodel »

28 July 2014


Les, Chris,

For the new EASA license, there is the need for anyone who doesn't already have an ICAO level approved English to have an LPC (Language Proficiency Check) signed off.

The best person in France for doing this is Mike Grierson, who has done it for many of my students.

If anyone would like to email me directly at stuart@flyinginfrance.com, I will happily organise it will Mike who has a home not far from Poitiers and will also do the LPC via Skype.


Stuart Morton
EASA Commercial Pilot
Chief Flying Instructor
FAA IR/Commercial Multi Engine Pilot
+33 (0)6 43 60 21 86

Hi Cris, you can take the exam (FCL.055) directly at Orly, as I did. Details are on the DGAC website at: http://www.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/Presentation-FCL-055.html

Hope that helps.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Become a Fan